As we have come to expect, he will have several A-List celebrities on-hand to be amazed and serve as a defacto committee for viewers at home.
Among the stars will be Jamie Foxx, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Ricky Gervais, Katy Perry, Woody Allen, Robert DeNiro, Kanye West, Harrison Ford, Will Smith and Olivia Wilde.
He will even check in with Stephen Hawking whilst in the UK.
It seems fitting to review some of the stunts from past episodes:
1. He’s been buried alive in New York City for a week
2. Encased inside a six-ton block of ice for three days and nights,
3. Perched atop a 100-foot-tall pillar in Bryant Park for 36 hours without a safety net
4. Ate nothing but nothing and drank only water whilst inside a transparent box in London for 44 days,
5. Spent one week in a sphere-shaped pool at Lincoln Center and almost broke the world record for holding his breath. He ultimately broke the record on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” by not breathing for 17 minutes and 4 seconds.
6. Hung upside down for five days in New York’s Central Park.
7. Stood in the middle of a million volts of electricity for 73 consecutive hours.
We cannot wait to see what he has planned next — especially if it is magic-related.